TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
By using this website, you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the website.
- While Emilee Garfield uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Emilee Garfield makes no warranties or representations as to the Site’s accuracy. Emilee Garfield assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with Emilee Garfield and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from Emilee Garfield. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to Emilee Garfield, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of Emilee Garfield. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Emilee Garfield. Emilee Garfield shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- Emilee Garfield shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to data and files. However no system, whether or not password protected, can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- Neither the company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining the site and/or any content on the site shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the site. Without limiting the foregoing, all content on the site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Emilee Garfield does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials in the site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. Emilee Garfield does not warrant that use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, the content, and/or the materials available on this site are free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components. You assume all responsibility for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. Emilee Garfield shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third party website or third party service provider. Any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- In no event shall Emilee Garfield be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, reliance or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or not, including, but not limited to, damage or loss of property, equipment, information or data, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill, cost of capital, cost of replacement services, or claims for service interruptions or transmission problems, occasioned by any defect in the site, the content, and/or related materials, the inability to use services provided hereunder or any other cause whatsoever with respect thereto, regardless of theory of liability. This limitation will apply even if Emilee Garfield has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Emilee Garfield and any directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that Emilee Garfield may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. Emilee Garfield reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which she is entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide Emilee Garfield with such cooperation as is reasonably requested.
- NO REFUNDS will be granted for any courses on EmileeGarfield.com and private membership websites. Please be a conscious consumer and make informed decisions before purchasing any coaching or fitness services or online courses.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.